2. On January 10, 2012, the company held the 2012 Spring Festival visit.
3. On January 18, 2012, Japan's Yamanote Corporation made a business trip to our company.
4. On the eve of the Spring Festival in 2012, the company’s leaders visited the “Taicang Lake”, “Jin Manjiang”, “Taicang River”, “Jifeng” and “Fengcheng” rounds to visit the crew and send them the blessings of the Chinese New Year. Ship safety production work.
5. On February 9-16, 2012, Chairman Sun Hongning and his delegation went to Tokyo and Kobe in Japan to conduct market inspections and promotion.
6. On February 22, 2012, the Deputy General Manager of Xiaoshan Huaqiao Business City Asset Management Co., Ltd. visited our company.
7. On March 22, 2012, the company held the 2012 shareholders meeting and the second session of the second board of directors and supervisors meeting in Taicang.
8. On March 29, 2012, Provincial Party Secretary and Provincial People’s Congress Standing Committee Director Luo Zhijun led the relevant provincial ministries and commissions and leaders of Suzhou City and Taicang City to visit Taicang Port for investigation and study. Yang Jianming, general manager of the company reported the company's liner operations. After listening to the report, Luo Shuji pointed out that the shipping companies should work hard to further encrypt the flights, increase routes, and improve service levels.
9. On April 10, 2012, it signed a cooperation agreement with Japan Fanpan Co., Ltd.
10. On April 12, 2012, Chongqing Maritime Shipping Co., Ltd. completed the handover of the "Golden Manjiang" round.
11. On May 18, 2012, Yang Jianming, the general manager, convened the company's production and operation work conference.
12. On June 6, 2012, the Japanese route was added to Shibuchi Harbor.
13. On July 2, 2012, Sun Hongning, deputy general manager of Jiangsu Communications Holding Company, and Xu Feng, Minister of Investment and Development Department came to our company for inspection and guidance.
14. On July 7, 2012, Premier Wen Jiabao held an entrepreneur representative meeting in Nanjing. Yang Jianming, the general manager, represented the company and participated in the discussion. Mr. Yang reported on the operation of the company and the current market situation facing shipping logistics companies. Premier Wen pointed out that to solve the outstanding problems existing in the enterprise, the most fundamental thing is to enhance the company's ability to innovate. The government will comprehensively consider the combination of structural tax cuts and encouraging innovation, implement a proactive fiscal policy, and support the development of enterprises.
15. On July 9, 2012, Japan's Shanjiu Corporation's Yoshiko Tetsuro joined the company to discuss the cooperation in the second half of 2012.
16. On July 15, 2012, the company's website www.tclcline.com.cn officially launched.
17. On July 17, 2012, a summary of the work for the first half of 2012 and a commendation meeting for outstanding party members in 2010-2011 will be held.
18. On July 24, 2012, Deputy Director Qian Zhiqiang from Jiangsu Taicang Port Management Committee visited our company.
19. On July 30, 2012, Deputy General Manager Liu Bing and his party participated in the unveiling ceremony of the Suzhou Industrial Park's waterless port and introduced the company's Japan and South Korea routes.
20. On July 30, 2012, Deputy General Manager of Xiangyang visited the Taicang Frontier Inspection Station.
21. On August 7, 2012, Taicang Lake obtained the International Marine Transport Ship Filing Certificate issued by the Ministry of Transport.
22. On August 28, 2012, Japan’s Kansai Line 2 opened and operated.
23. On August 28th, 2012, Minister Iwai Wanchang of the Transport Department of Shanjiu Port of Japan visited our company for business exchange.
24. On September 5, 2012, Japan's Fankai Co., Ltd. Taniguchi visited our company to discuss cooperation matters.
25. On October 8, 2012, “Suzhou Daily” published a paper entitled “Self-owned Vessels with a Certain Scale and Strength of Container Shipping Companies”.
26. On October 10th, 2012, Murakami Yuki, a member of Nagoya Shipping Co., Ltd. of Japan, visited our company to discuss cooperation matters.
27. On October 23, 2012, Korea Hanjin Shipping Co., Ltd. came to our company to discuss cooperation matters.
28. On October 30, 2012, Deputy General Manager of Dandong Shipping Hu Bo visited our company to discuss cooperation matters.
29. On November 25-30, 2012, the company successfully held the first year of market promotion in Tokyo and Osaka, Japan.
30. On December 10, 2012, Chairman Yang Genlin of Jiangsu Transportation Holding Company came to our company for investigation and heard a report on the company's operations. He also called on Director Wang Zhuming of the Taicang Port Management Committee of Jiangsu Province to jointly study Taicang Shipping's sustainable development and other issues. The deputy general manager of the holding company Sun Hongning, the Minister of Investment and Development Xu Feng, and the director of the office Lu Zhinong accompanied the investigation.
31. On December 15, 2012, the company's online booking service was formally launched.
32. On December 18, 2012, Kim Tae-Hoon, a member of Korea Worldstar Corporation, came to our company for business exchange.
33. On December 19, 2012, Japan added Hakata Port.